If you have a vegetable garden then allotment or garden planning software could make your life easier. IF it did everything you wanted!
- Include plant spacings
- Tell you when to plant seeds
- Tell you when your vegetables should be ready to harvest
- Give you growing tips
- Be visual and super simple to use
- Tell you what seeds you can plant after each crop
- Alert you if you are sowing two similar crops in the same space in successive years
- Allow you to set it up to grow catch-crops
- Work whether you are in Jersey or the Shetlands
- Have a very low cost, like £20
- Allow you to look back at last year’s garden or allotment plan
- Have a free trial where you can get used to all the tools
I have found software that does all of that. It is only £15 a year, too. There is a free trial of 30 days and they don’t even ask for your card number when you start.
This is the software that every gardener or allotment owner needs.